In accordance with 2016/679 UE Regulation of European Parliament and Council from 27th of April 2016, on the protection of individuals in respect of personal data processing and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive no 95/46 / EC, we, as operator, are sending you this document in order to detail when and why we process your personal data, how we use it, the conditions we can divulge them to others, and how we store them under safe conditions.
We process personal data for determined purposes
Considering your capacity as legal representative, empowered person or contact person, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- performing the contract with the legal entity for which you act;
- compliance with applicable laws, regulations, codes of conduct or guidelines, or on law enforcement and cooperation with competent authorities (including, but not limited to, tax and judicial authorities)
Moreover, we process your personal data in order to satisfy legitimate interests, for example:
- the prevention, detection and investigation of criminal offenses, including fraud and money laundering or terrorist financing, and the analysis and management of commercial risks;
- in relation to any claim, action or procedure (including, but not limited to, the drafting and review of documents, the preparation of the necessary documentation for the conclusion of a transaction, obtaining legal advice and facilitating the settlement of disputes) and/or for the protection or in order to exercise our rights and our contractual and legal obligations;
- cooperation with public authorities and institutions;
- managing and preparing internal reports, requesting information/responses or participating in surveys, and conducting research and/or analysis for statistical purposes or for other purposes, so that we can establish our products, understand the customer behavior, preferences and the market trends and to review, develop and improve the quality of our products
- contracting parties and their banks in connection with any type of fund transfer;
- companies providing insurance and / or reinsurance services;
- service providers (e.g. courier, telecommunications, IT, payments, processing, training, storage, archiving);
- any business partner, investor, transferee (current or potential) to facilitate transactions with commercial assets (which may include a fusion, acquisition, debt or sale);
- professional counselors, such as auditors or lawyers;
- regulatory authorities, professional organizations and/or public authorities to comply with the applicable regulations;
- bidders, evaluators or other third parties in connection with purchases, sales, loans or credits.
- the right of access, namely the right to obtain a confirmation from us that we process your personal data as well as access to them and provide information about the processing mode;
- the right to rectification, which relates to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data and / or the completion of incomplete data;
- the right to delete / the right to be forgotten, that is the right to delete without undue delay the personal data collected if such data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and there is no other legal basis for processing, the data were collected illegally or the data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
- the right to restrict the processing; this applies if (i) you dispute the accuracy of personal data, (ii) the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of your personal data, requesting instead the restriction of the processing, (iii) we no longer require your personal data but you request them to find, exercise or defend a right in court, (iv) you have opposed the processing for the period of time that it is ascertained whether our legitimate interests in the processing of personal data prevail over your rights;
- the right to oppose the processing, unless we demonstrate that we have legitimate reasons for processing your data, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, or for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court;
- your portability right, that is your right to receive personal data that you have provided to us for the purposes herein, in a structured, commonly used and readable form, as well as the right to send these data to another operator;
- the right to file a complaint to the National Authority for the Surveillance of Personal Data Protection (ANSPDCP) at the address:.G-ral Gheorghe Magheru Blvd. no. 28-30, sector 1, 010336 Bucharest or to the e-mail address email@example.com;
- the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on you or affects you in the same way, unless such processing is necessary for the performance of the individual employment contract, or if it is allowed by law.
Your personal data are disclosed to other third parties
In order to facilitate the performance of the activities related to the purposes detailed above, we communicate this data to third parties, for example, to:
Your rights regarding personal data
Unless the law otherwise provides, you have the following rights:
We do not automatically process your personal data.
We will retain your personal data for the period of time required in order to comply with legal obligations specific to our business or according to the applicable prescription terms (for example, 3 years from the cessation date of the contractual relationship) or to comply with the archiving obligations imposed by the applicable law (for example, those specific to the financial and accounting department).
Personal data security
The Company will make every reasonable effort to protect your personal data under our control by establishing certain reasonable security measures in order to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal, as well as other similar risks.